Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Varied / Hobbyist Andrew23/Male/Australia Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 39 Deviations 505 Comments 1,842 Pageviews

Newest Deviations



I'm back! Again!

So, towards the end of January I was asked by a place I used to work at if I'd like to work a few days a week for a while. For the next month and a bit, I was working almost every day with at least one day every week where I worked approximately 12 hours. As a result, 90% of my free time was spent sleeping and the other 10% I spent watching entire series of tv shows - as one does the month before uni starts back up in a lame and half-hearted attempt to 'make the best of your holidays'.

So I stopped writing and drawing and then I stopped coming on DA for...some...reason I can't really put my finger on. Anyway, after the extra work finished, uni started and, being (almost) my last year, things started quickly and proceeded to light speed, almost leaving me behind. However, I was on mid-semester break this past week, meaning I finally had 7 days to...continue watching entire tv series...I mean catch up on study so the second half of the semester isn't so difficult. I also planned to come back on DA which I've managed to squeeze in just before uni starts again.

I'm going to be on DA regularly again but I won't be making any content for a bit (sorry to people who had birthdays since I left, I will be making presents but only for those who haven't received a present at all yet, sorry guys :(). After I get through the 180 MESSAGES!!!!!! :faint: I have in my inbox, I'll be doing little more than responding to other messages I receive in future. Not only because uni is busy but there are a few things I want to do before the year is out. While I do want to finish my book and improve my drawing skills, they're fairly low on my priority ladder compared to other things. And considering how badly I want to achieve both of those goals, you can imagine how important the other things must have to be! ;)

So, yeah, me again. See me around, give me a wave but don't go asking for anything from me or my response will make you want to slap me (note to self: I'll have to pull my slap-guard out of storage at some point...). But, if you do miss the content I put out for some mystical reason that I can't fathom, please tell me! I'd hate to make anyone sad and it may just be that I'm a lazy bastard who needs to be pushed into putting in more effort. But hey, we'll see!

Anyways, it's good to be back and expect responses to uploads and comments from two months ago! :dummy:

Best Wishes!


Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
I'm an artist of sorts, I enjoy manual arts, music of all kinds and classic literature and I've tried my hand at all three. I recently became interested in anthropomorphic art and as a result, wanted to brave the art medium I had never been very good at, and so joined DA! I also enjoy maths, chemistry and tutoring.

AdCast - Ads from the Community


Add a Comment:
Hukley Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Happy Birthday! :D

I hope you have a great one! :D
Nyaliva Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks heaps Hukley! :D

It was certainly better for your comment! ;)
salad-farts Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
commission is finally done. so sorry for being late ^^;…
Nyaliva Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
No problem at all Eindyn, I kinda left just before you posted it so I ended up making it later than you did! =P
And I loved it so it made it all worth it! :la:

How have you been anyway?
Tychoaussie Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks Nylavia for the new year's gift! Awr, I hadn't noticed until now when cleaning my inbox. So sorry for the belated thanks! 
Nyaliva Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Hehe, that's okay, you're very welcome! Hope the new year treats you well! :)
jopencjusz Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As I said earlier, I just don't know what to say and how to thank you that you remember about me. It's just, I don't know. I just couldn't believe that. I just don't know what I did, to get something like that, but I'm 100% grateful for that :D

Minty Spritz Licky 
Nyaliva Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
You didn't have to do anything, you're just a nice guy who I consider a friend that I just haven't seen in a while. ;)
I'm actually blown away that you care so much! ^_^

If you ever just want to drop me a line, my e-mail is just . Or you can send me a note here on DA, I'm on here at least once a week.
jopencjusz Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm not showing it often, but I care ;)

I'll for sure remember that, my e-mail is
Nyaliva Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Cool, thanks! :)
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: